It’s hard to imagine a more perfect and beautiful place to have your wedding or reception. Once your guests enter the property and cross over the 100’ long wooden truss bridge to see the enormous cypress and pecan trees surrounded by lush vegetation, all surrounded by water, they will feel as if they have been whisked away to an exotic, paradise destination. The sun sparkling off the water and the landscaping provide the perfect backdrop for your special day. The location and setting of the Island provide privacy and intimacy.
Island is not available for weddings during: our summer high season (Labor Day to Memorial Day weekend.
Price includes: All day use on Friday to setup and prepare for wedding and/or reception. All day use on Saturday to hold ceremony and/or reception. Sunday morning use (until 10:00 AM) to have all items removed and island completely cleaned so that we may be able have Cabanas ready to rent out on Sunday by 11:00 AM.
- Pricing includes entry for up to 300 people
- Free parking for up to 50 cars – additional parking area and shuttle can be provided for larger groups, extra fees apply.
- Plenty of shade and fan in each cabana
- Comfortable seating at cabanas
- Bar and table tops at cabanas for serving food and drinks
- Water and electricity at each cabana for convenience